With advent of 2015, our hopes and expectations from the new era takes height. Dream high, work hard and achieve success. Live like a bird, fly with freedom, observe the beauty of the world and find all that’s awesome in everyone.
People make new year’s resolution showing strong urge for deliverance. Below are the most important things to follow and be happy.
- To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
- To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.
- To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet.
- To look at the sunny side of everything and make my optimism come true.
- To think only of the Best, to work only for the Best and to expect only the Best.
- To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the greater achievements of the future.
- To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.
- To give so much time improving yourself that you have no time criticizing others.
- To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud words, but in great deeds.
- To have faith in the universe and yourself 🙂
Much of the above inspiration is from The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
Start working hard from today and never waste time.
“One thing you can learn by watching the clock: It passes the time by keeping its hands busy.”
You don’t need read inspirational stuff everyday. Remember words from Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption:
“Salvation lies within”
Let’s make this New Year Happy in real sense. Let’s make Earth a happier place to live.